Corporate Properties Services (www.Elitesproperty.com) Professional property management can make owning (and profiting from!) rental properties a hassle-free experience. For most, the decision to use a professional real estate manager is a simple cost/benefit equation. Not only are they experts at handling properties and tenants, we generally take only a small percentage of the monthly rent in exchange for their services.
When you consider what you get in return—a hassle-free, essentially passive income stream
The decision to employ a professional property manager is a no-brainer for the majority of rental property owners. While the right property manager can greatly benefit any rental property owner, you might especially want to consider hiring one if any of the following things are true:
• You live further than a couple of neighborhoods away from your rental property
• You don't have at least 10-12 hours per month to deal with tasks related to your rental property
• You don't want to have to make yourself constantly available in case of emergency
• You don't ever want to have to worry about dealing with difficult or non-paying tenants
Corporate Properties Services Specialty...
• The property management shoulders the responsibility of
• Handling the day to day tasks of finding
• And screening qualified tenants, executing leasing or rental
• Agreements, collecting rents, Property tax, EB Bill Maintenance,
• Handling tenant complaints or legal issues such as evictions.
• Building maintenance and as well as a complete