Property Management Services
Managing tenants, payment of taxes and dues, rent collection and deposit, periodical property inspection, rental Assistance, rental agreement renewal, emergency maintenance.
10 Reasons to Hire a Us for Property Management’s
- Setting the right rental rates
- Collecting and depositing monthly rent payments on time
- Marketing and advertising your property
- Finding the right tenants
- Managing tenants
- Managing vendor relationships
- Ensuring that you’re in compliance with housing regulations and property laws
- Enabling you to invest in geographically distant properties
- Maximizing the profitability of your time
- Maximizing the profitability of your money
- Rent collection and deposit
- Follow up and payment of following
- Electricity Bill, Water, Property Tax and sewer Charges
- Monthly maintenance charge to the association
- Any other payment and levies
- Lease Period/Renewal of Rental Agreement
- Property Maintenance
LAND / PLOT MANAGEMENT
- Regular monitoring by in-house field operation managers
- Apply for EC
- Fencing/Compound Wall
- Pay Taxes & bills (Ex. property tax, electricity for motor rooms, etc.)
- Periodic updates on property &neighbourhood
- Landscaping, Maintain trees & plants as necessary (water, urea, etc.)
Why Choose Us?
Elitesproperty.com Professional property management can make owning (and profiting from!) rental properties a hassle-free experience. For most, the decision to use a professional real estate manager is a simple cost/benefit equation. Not only are they experts at handling properties and tenants, we generally take only a small percentage of the monthly rent in exchange for their services.
When you consider what you get in return—a hassle-free, essentially passive income stream
The decision to employ a professional property manager is a no-brainer for the majority of rental property owners. While the right property manager can greatly benefit any rental property owner, you might especially want to consider hiring one if any of the following things are true:
You live further than a couple of neighbourhood’s away from your rental property
You don’t have at least 10-12 hours per month to deal with tasks related to your rental property
You don’t want to have to make yourself constantly available in case of emergency
You don’t ever want to have to worry about dealing with difficult or non-paying tenants
The property management shoulders the responsibility of Handling the day to day tasks of finding And screening qualified tenants, executing leasing or rental Agreements, collecting rents, Property tax, EB Bill Maintenance, Handling tenant complaints or legal issues such as evictions. Building maintenance and as well as a complete Financial accounting and reporting to the property owner.
BECOME AN AGENT
There’s a reason Elites property.Com attracts the most productive real estate professionals in the business. The network’s entrepreneur-based business model, along with Elites Property support. Find out what being part of the most productive and most trusted real estate network can do for your business.